I love a cold bedroom and living in the UK that is a very easy thing to achieve just open the window and you rarely have a night over 10 degrees. So when on holiday in the sun I suffer at night if there is no air con. These are my top tips for staying cool when trying to sleep
- get a sarong soak in cold water and lay it over you
- large bottle of cold water to keep hydrated
- water spray bottle filled with ice cold water to spray through the night
- if really hot put cold water onto your pulse points – wrists, neck, back of knees
- keep windows open in the day with curtains/shutters closed
- electric fan next to a bowl of ice
any other top travel tips?